Catch Me When I Fall
接住我當我墜落
Is anybody out there?
有誰在這嗎?
Does anybody see?
有誰看見嗎?
That when the lights are off
當光線滅了
Something's killing me
似乎有什麼消滅了我
I know it seems like people care
我知道那些關心都只是表面
Cause they're always around me
只是因為他們平常都在我身邊
But when the day is done
但只要到了那天
And everybody runs
大家還是都要離去
Who will be the one to save me
誰才是那個可以拯救我的人?
From myself?
從我心靈深處解救我
Who will be the one? Who's there
有誰在我身旁?
And not ashamed to see me crawl
能接受最脆弱的我的人...
Who's gonna catch me when I fall...
誰會接住我當我墜落...
When the show is over
當一切都落幕了
And it's empty everywhere
四處都空無一人
It's so hard to face Going back alone
面對孤單的回程是這麼困難
So I walk around the city
所以我在這城市裡徘徊
Anything Anything to clear my head
所有一切都在提醒我
I've got nowhere to go
我已經沒有容身之地
Nowhere but home
除了家無處可去
It may seem I have everything
看起來我似乎擁有一切
But everything means nothing
但一切對我來說又有什麼意義
When the ride that you've been on
當你又繼續踏上旅程
That you're coming off
你已經脫離我的生活
Leaves you feeling lost...
離開你的我迷失了...
Is anybody out there?
有誰在這嗎?
Does anybody see?
有誰看見嗎?
That sometimes loneliness
有時孤獨寂寞
Is just a part of me
也是片段的我
《Catch me when I fall》
Ashlee Simpson